Cloud Services for Forest Management
In a remote desktop environment your staff will gain secure access to powerful industry tools such as ATLAS GeoMaster, ESRI ArcGIS, PSLog and Microsoft Office 365 on our high speed servers. This means that you can have the power of advanced software tools common to large corporate forest companies without the complication and expense of setting up and maintaining sortware and hardware systems.
Small or fragmented forest management teams can access stand records, maps and harvesting production data anywhere with an internet connection.
In a modern regulartory environment forest owners, managers, and on-ground supervisors require forestry managers of all sizes to maintain and easily query-able store of all forest stand records and log scales. This includes the current status of the forest and all the historical events that have taken place inside the GEOMaster forest stand records system.
- Central repository of all forestry related information
- Geomaster stores a complete history of events in the forest
- Full intergration with ArcGIS or use with ATLAS GIS Manager
- Manage your whole estate, including reserve areas, risks, assets and riparian sones
- Cable harvest planning tools
- Log scales tracking and distribution, and invoicing with PS Log Harvest Information System
- Yield projection and analysis using FFR Forecaster and/or YTGEN
- Access to the latest mircosoft office suite for seemless analysis, export and review the data
- provisions of base layers of GIS Information to overlay with your own forests
- Multiple monitor support for ease of viewing GIS datasets
- Cloud file storage
- Easy and quick reporting on stand maps, MPI NFED reporting, ETS reporting, harvest information reporting and invoicing
Client Software Options
- ATLAS GeoMaster, Harvest Manager, Document Manager, SilvQC, Yield Table Manager.
- ATLAS GIS Manager, and Permanent Sample Plot Manager.
- Cable Harvest Planning Solution.
- ESRI ArcMap Desktop
- FFR Forecaster
- Microsoft Office 365
- PlotSafe Forest Inventory Data Capture
- PSLog Harvesting Information System
- SOTI MobiControl Smart Device Manager
- STICKS Harvest and Woodflow System