Forest Harvesting machines for many years have been able to collect accurate and detailed data on the stems being processed and the logs being cut by an operator down to individual log dimensions and felling location. This data is controlled by the defacto Standard for Forest machine Data and Communication – StanForD.
What is STICKS?
A secure online facility for receiving, processing, reporting and analysing StanForD data to help manage production and woodflow for an organisation whether that be a contractor with one or many machines or a small or large forest owner or manager
- An independent analysis and reporting tool using data from all StanForD compatible forestry machines.
- Cloud based access for forest owners, customers, investment managers and third party auditors.
- Monitors machine measurement accuracy and calibration.
- Validates incoming data and flag errors.
- Automatically detects and uploads files, maps new GPS points and calculates harvested area.
STICKS reporting makes it quick and easy to manage and monitor production and woodflow across sites, machines and time. STICKS reporting allow in depth woodflow anaylsis.
Out in Industry